Agent Spotlight: Nicole Shipman
This week, we’ve turned to Points West agent, Nicole Shipman, to reminisce on some of her favorite career moments and provide a handful of tips and tricks for her clients. Keep reading to learn more about Nicole, her successful career and how she made her first sale!
1. Where and what was your first sale?
My first sale was a listing in Burleson. My sellers were at the title company closing while I was in labor with my now almost 1 year old.
2. What is your favorite listing you’ve ever sold and why?
My favorite so far would have to be a home in Cleburne. The sellers are like family to me and it was a blessing to be able to help them move to the next chapter in their life.
3. How do you prepare for a new listing?
I start by researching the property and area, so myself and the sellers have the most up to date market knowledge. Then before listing the property, I make sure we have all the necessary documents ready go. I try to do everything I can to keep my clients stress-free.
4. What’s your favorite type of property to sell (i.e. land, homes, etc.)?
5. What advice would you give first-time home buyers?
Work with an agent that serves you and shop your local lenders for the best fit.
6. What advice would you give first-time home sellers?
Be patient and let your agent guide you through the process.
7. What are some of your top successes within your real estate career?
Having a successful 1st year while juggling my family and a new baby.
8. What are some best practices for working in today’s market?
For Agents: Caring, knowledge, efficiency, persistence, follow up, and accessibility.
9. What is your favorite city in North Texas?
The Burleson area.
10. What’s one thing you wish you knew before getting into real estate?
That I should have started sooner!
Let Nicole help you and your family find the home of your dreams in the DFW area! Visit our contact us page or give us a call at (817) 717-6036 to get started.