New Agent Spotlight: Jason Morgan
Meet Jason, the newest member to join the Points West Agency family! With over two years of real estate experience, we’re so excited to see where Jason’s career with Points West will take him and watch him live out his passion of helping others find their dream home. Keep reading to learn a little more about Jason – from notable achievements to his 13 pets!
1. Where do you currently reside?
2. Where did you grow up?
3. What is your educational background?
I attended the University of Oklahoma and graduated from the University of Houston with a B.S. in Hospitality Business Management.
4. What is your professional background (prior jobs, experiences)?
Dual career agent + senior-level leadership with ABM Industries – Educational Facilities division
5. Any certifications, awards or other notable achievements you’d like to mention?
Yes, ABM career-related.
6. Are you involved in any community/charitable organizations + do you have any hobbies or interesting talents?
I’m involved with the Host Team at LifeChurch and a huge lover of all things college sports, especially OU football – Boomer!
7. Talk to us about your family!
Shelly, my spouse of 32 blissful years, but of course, that depends on who you ask! Two sons with the oldest married and expecting our first grandchild in November – Ellie Reese Morgan! My younger son is gainfully employed down in Austin. Our daughter, armed with her driver’s license, is going into her junior year at Aledo HS. We also have a great dane, a golden doodle, a tabby cat and ten chickens!
8. How did you first get introduced to Points West Agency?
We are actually previous neighbors of the Paffords! I was one of those neighbors that would often borrow his lawn tools as mine were typically broken, but I think I returned them all! At the time I was with another brokerage.
9. How long have you been a real estate agent? How long at Points West Agency?
I have been a real estate agent for over two years and am just starting out at Points West Agency!
10. What do you love most about being a real estate agent?
I love the flexibility and options for a career path built away from the corporate environment along with the ability to work with a variety of different people. My wife may call it “nosy”, but I love finding out what makes people “tick”!
11. What do you love most about Points West Agency?
It’s exciting to be a part of such a vibrant and growing agency with an emphasis on building lifelong relationships.
12. What do you hope to achieve as a real estate agent?
I would love to be able to help our buyers and sellers make educated choices in the real estate market and to be a part of a process that our client family can feel good about.
Let Jason help you and your family find the home of your dreams in the North Texas area! Visit our contact us page or give us a call at (817) 717-6036 to get started.